Fantastic Week ♥


OWL  ♥

Hye peeeps :D Have a fun weekend  lately ? Hohoo , I have . Well , last saturday , I went to Port Dickson with my family . Only Farhad and me goes . We really enjoyed there . So fun can die :D . We went there on saturday and went back home on Sunday by morning . I still have chance to go to Alisha's open house as she invited me . Hee , Thankyou :') Kay , when I went home , my body felt like jelly . Huhu , I got fever for short . Yeah , that's a good news and a bad news . The good news is that I can rest at home and not go to school for a few days . YEAH for thaat .-.- Okay , the bad news is I have to eat the  medicine . Yuck Yuck xp 


CAMERON HIGHLANDS   ♥


This saturday , I went to Cameron Highlands . It's fun :D The weather in Cameron was soo COLD like asdfghjkl :D It just , I can't put my hands onto in . I mean the water . HEHEHE :D Cold cold . Kalah oversea xp Huhu , people who lives there , were so lucky because they could save their money by not buying air-conds  :} Yeah , right . Well , I sat in apartment . In that apartment , there was no fan . Kipas kay :) Cause ,  sejuk gilaaaa . Huih -.- Berbahasa melayu plak* Okeh ,on the last day , we ate steamboat . Yummy ~ Hehe :D  Well , I ate very much . At first , the steamboat didn't attract me so I ordered Chicken Chop . But after I ate a small piece of steamboat , it delicious (: Hihii .


Okay , bai :D


 P/S - Sorry for my broken english . I need to improve moree :D